$119.99 – $959.99
Ultra-Drain Seal Plus protects drains and can be left outside long-term
- Urethane bottom layer keeps spills from entering drains. Flexible, non-absorbing bottom layer material is reinforced with tear resistant mesh.
- Rugged, reinforced polyethylene top layer (yellow) provides protection from extended UV exposure and vehicular traffic.*
- Excellent for use in parking areas, loading docks and other areas where drains may be driven over.
- Helps comply with SPCC and NPDES.
- Spill Prevention, Control and Countermeasure Act (SPCC)
- 40 CFR 122.26
Application: For use in response to machine leaks and small chemical spills. They can be quickly deployed to seal floor or storm drains until the spill or leak can be cleaned in accordance with local and state regulations.
- Reinforced mesh is sandwiched between layers of polyurethane – increases durability and resistance to tearing.
- Unique, urethane construction allows the pad to deform and seal off most drains – temporarily seals to any smooth surface.
- A valuable addition to any emergency response plan, spill kit, or stormwater management program.
- Flexible non-absorbing material with reinforced, tear resistant mesh.
- Resists oil, water and most aggressive chemicals, cleans with soap and water.
- Rugged, reinforced polyethylene top layer (yellow) provides protection from extended UV exposure and vehicular traffic.
Drain Seal Plus 18" x 18", Drain Seal Plus 24" x 24", Drain Seal Plus 36" x 36", Drain Seal Plus 42" x 42", Drain Seal Plus 48" x 48", Drain Seal Plus 54" x 54", Drain Seal Plus 18" x 58", Drain Seal Plus 36" x 58", Drain Seal Plus 12" Diameter, Drain Seal Plus 20" Diameter, Drain Seal Plus 30" Diameter, Drain Seal Plus 42" Diameter