$49.99 – $124.99
Specify with confidence
State DOTs and Municipalities across the country now have a universal structural BMP to address the issue of storm sewer inlet protection.
FLEXSTORM CATCH-IT Inlet Filters—the temporary and reusable solution.
The FLEXSTORM CATCH-IT system is the preferred choice for temporary inlet protection and storm water runoff control. FLEXSTORM CATCH-IT Inlet Filters will fit any drainage structure and are equipped with high efficiency filter bags. Whether you’re the specifier or the user, it’s clear to see how FLEXSTORM CATCH-IT Inlet Filters outperform the competition.
- DOT Road Construction
- Commercial Parking Lots
- Industrial Maintenance
- Residential Developments
- Configurable: steel frames configured and guaranteed to fit ANY storm drainage structure
- Adjustable: although shipped to fit your inlet, rectangular framing may be field adjusted in 1/2” increments if necessary
- Reusable: galvanized framing will last year after year in harsh conditions, while geotextile filter bags are easily replaced after several years of use
- Effective: works below grade; overflow feature allows streets to drain with full bag; third party testing results of the FX filter bag show 82%
- Affordable: low per-unit cost; installs in seconds; easily maintained with Universal Removal Tool (no machinery required)
- Reduce jobsite flooding and keep projects running
- Minimize residential complaints with cleaner, dryer streets during all construction phases
- Prevent hazardous road icing conditions by eliminating ponding at curb inlets
- Significantly reduce cleanup costs
- Prevent siltation and pollution of rivers, lakes, and ponds
- Helps prevent fines; NPDES PHASE II Compliant
- Lowest cost alternative for the highest level of Inlet Protection
12” x 12" precast catch, 16 x 16" precast catch, 18” x 18" precast catch, 24” x 24" precast catch, 36” x 18" precast catch, 36" x 24" precast catch, 36" x 36" precast catch, 48” x 24" precast catch, San Francisco Horseshoe